So, you are coming to church this Sunday, right?
You are going to love it!
First time at Family Life Fellowship and not sure what to expect?
Don’t want to go alone?
Or, maybe you’ve been here a time or two, but have a few questions you’d like to ask, maybe tour our property, and connect with our staff and leaders?
Plan your visit during one of our 3 worship experiences THIS Sunday –
9:30, 11:00AM or 6:00PM
When you sign up, we will:
- Reserve a parking spot for you up front
- Meet you at your car
- Help you get your kids checked in at Kids N Church
- Give you a tour of our church and introduce you around
- Grab you a cup of coffee and save a seat for you during worship
- Answer any questions you might have
So, schedule your visit now. We can’t wait to meet you!
Not so sure yet? Want to know a little more about what you can expect when you visit on any given Sunday?
Our children’s ministry – Kids N Church:
Drop ’em off and Pick ’em up
Yup. 3 easy steps:
- Drop them off (our volunteers will meet them at your car and take care of the rest)
- Let them have the time of their lives
- Pick them up (our volunteers bring them back to your car)
At Kids N Church, kids ages 3 – 5th Grade will experience:
- Fun services
- Engaging music
- Age appropriate Bible lessons
- Activity stations for younger kids and a game room for older kids (No Dad, you can’t play with them!)
- Free snacks and surprise gifts
Where was all that when we were kids, right? Haha…
Join us for worship in the Dome
You can wear whatever you want, drink coffee in the worship center, sing along with our worship team (yes – we have drums and rocking guitars!) and listen to a relevant message from Pastor Vic.
We don’t judge. We help people win.
We offer a nursery and your baby will love hanging out with our loving nursery workers.
Contact us and we’ll get right back to you to help you feel right at home. We can’t wait to meet you and say…